Top inclusive services in your bike hotel
The following guided bike tours in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site are real highlights of our Bike.Academy.Dolomiten. Depending on the skill level of our bike guests our local guides will also accompany you on paths and trails that cannot be found on any map.
- 7 guided bike tours of 2 performance levels by our BIKEACADEMY.DOLOMITEN
- Repair service
- Outdoor bicycle racks
- Lockable bike room with video monitoring
- Drying facility for bike clothing and shoes
- Laundry service (for a fee)
- Service corner with tools, assembly stand, lubricants, pump, etc.
- High-pressure washing spot for bicycles
- Spare parts like tubes, fittings, etc.
- Wheel locks available at the reception
- For a fee we'll wash your bike-wear
- GPS tours database
- Download for your own GPS device or GPS rental device
- Information area with magazines and tour maps
- Breakfast buffet with cereal corner and fresh fruit
- Light, low-fat dishes
- Afternoon snack for cyclists
- Tour snacks with high-quality bars and drinks (for a fee)
- Gourmet dinner with 3 menus to choose from
- Vitality menu for healthy nutrition
- À-la-carte dishes
- Inform us of your habits, allergies or intolerances. We also offer gluten-free, lactose free and dietary dishes. (Simply inform us at the point of booking)
Our tours are accompanied by certified professionals. Our guides have a bike guide education based on the regulations of the Austrian Bike Association or the Association of South Tyrolean Bike Guides. This education is characterized by high standards. The focus lies on the safety of guests and the high adventure value of the tours.