ALPENBLICK'S BIKEWEEK. DOLOMITES.
Early booking is worthwhile. You save Euro 100,00 per person!
The offer is valid for reservations within 28.02.2021 or 30.06.2021 and for arrival and departure on Sunday
In the land of the Three Peaks, no biker's wish is left by the wayside. The hosts Sabine and Markus, trained bike guides, as well as the guides of our Bike-Academy Sextner dolomites will accompany you on adventurous trails and crisp routes through the Sextner Dolomites.
Sunday: Arrival and presentation of the weekly programme at 19.00
Monday:Tour of the Bergalmen day tour with about 1.100 hm and 30 km with hotel manager Markus
Tuesday: Absolute highlight, today you will be accompanied exclusively by hotel manager Markus on the Monte Spina Trail to Casamazzagno with approx. 1.200 hm/30 km (medium-difficult tour max S1) with the cable car at 1.900 meters to the bull garden
Thursday: Highlight tour with hotel manager Sabine to Prato Piazza and subsequent trail descent via the Stolla Allm Day tour with approx. 1,300 hm and 70 km
Friday: Final tour with Sabine and Markus. Refreshment at a mountain hut including a typical snack Day tour with about 900 hm and 30 km
Requirements: Safe driving on trails of level S0 and S1.
Bike recommendation: Mountain bike fully or hardtail
Equipment: clipless or flat pedals, helmet, gloves, rucksack with water bladder or bottle, multitool. Spare tube.
- 7 days 3/4 wellbeing board including alpine view gourmet services
- daily 1 homemade muesli bar to take with you on your bike tour
- Afternoon buffet from 15.00 - 17.00 with small pastries from our hotel's own patisserie, classics such as South Tyrolean apple strudel, buckwheat cake & curd cheese strudel are of course an additional "must".
- Welcome aperitif with Prosecco & Fingerfood
- 4 guided MTB tours with the hotel bosses & bike guides Markus and Sabine
- Free laundry service for your bike clothing
- Photos of the tours
- Free use of our Alpine Wellness facility "Bergdörfl" with Zsigmondy sauna in the wellness garden, herbal bio sauna, Three Peaks steam bath, water beds and natural stone heat bench
- "Mountain Lake experience" in our heated indoor and outdoor pool
- MTB bikes available for a rental fee in our own bike rental shop
* Programme subject to change.
+39 0474 710379